As you can see, it’s business as usual here at the Bad Home Cook’s house.
Making my patented Lentil Soup for the nits. All went well until I tried to toast some lavash bread in lieu of pita, then got distracted helping the teen make her birthday invitations. And then I smelled the smoke.
I’d just heated the house. But I had to open every window and turn on the ceiling fans to try and disperse the smoke from the smoldering lavash pieces. Sigh. God knows what my utility bill is gonna look like next month.
Just so you understand I’m not getting any better at any of this.